Sunday, June 5, 2011

A New Chapter, or Book or Something

So there comes a time in your life when you look around and realize that things are happening.  All those things you thought would never get here, or all those events that always seemed so far in the future are here. It is rather strange to look around and wonder, "When did I get here?" I guess my life has come to that point.  I just graduated from BYU and an now an offically licensed teacher.  All these awesome things have happened, but now I am not really sure where to go from here. Its not that I am not confident that things will work out.  I know that everything is going to be fantastical some time soon.  What I don't know is when.  You know the feeling when you are at an in between stage in life.  Yeah I feel a little stuck in limbo.  Don't get me wrong, limbo is fun for a while.  You get to sleep in and you have all kinds of free time.  But sooner or later, generally sooner, you start to feel a little well I hate to use the word useless, but it does fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment